Norwich Homes is a High Performance Custom Home Builder located in Roanoke Texas.
Norwich Homes specializes in building High Performance Energy Efficient Custom Homes, Green Built Homes, Custom Homes, Luxury Custom Homes, Healthy Homes, and Energy Star Homes. We offer Design Build services and can build on your lot or ours.
Some of the subdivisions we build in are The Hills of Lake Country in Ft. Worth Texas, Lago Vista and Crestview at Bonds Ranch in North Ft. Worth Texas, Palomar Estates, Clariden Ranch, and Estes Park in Southlake Texas, Roanoke Hills In Flowermound Texas, North Fork Estates in Denton County Texas, Terra Bella and Vaquero in Westlake Texas.
Norwich Homes is committed to constructing high quality, distinctive custom homes to fulfill your family's unique needs. We emphasize design flexibility - whether you choose one of our specially designed plans or have a home plan of your own. Our personalized service and attention to detail will make your custom home building experience rewarding and enjoyable.
Our Goal is to implement energy-efficient and sustainable building practices into the homes we build.
We follow the principals of building science and the Systems Engineering Approach to home building in every home we build. We have made a commitment to the Energy Star® program to build 100% of our homes to Energy Star® performance guidelines. In fact, we actually take it several steps further.
The Systems Engineering Approach was developed under the Department of Energy's Building America Program and produces homes that are even more energy efficient than those built to Energy Star® performance guidelines. It also allows us to accomplish that with little or no increase in cost over standard building practice.
Benefits to Building Green
- Save Money. Significant energy savings which save you money on utilities like electricity and water.
- A Sound Investment. Green building increases the value of your home over time.
- Breathe Easy. Better building materials reduces indoor air pollution resulting in improved indoor air quality.
- Healthier Living. Fewer gas emissions combined with eco-friendly materials equal healthier living for you and your family.
- Less Impact. Reducing the environmental footprint of home construction is good for you and the environment.
Norwich Homes is a proud Member of Green Built Texas.